MomsTEAM Institute (MTI) always welcomes the opportunity to develop new corporate relationships that will further our mission to make youth sports safer. Below, you'll find our standards for consideration in a partner relationship and help you determine if a partnership with MTI will meet your business objectives. Please review the following carefully before completing and submitting the Corporate Proposal Form.
Criteria for Businesses Seeking a Partnership with MTI
- MTI seeks partners who have a strong brand image.
- MTI corporate partners should tie into a specific MTI messaging program, initiative or campaign
- Business or product must have operated/been available to the public for a minimum of one (1) year.
- To ensure that all cause-related marketing promotions benefiting MTI are consistent with best practices, MTI recommends a minimum financial commitment of $25,000.
- For cause-related marketing promotions, MTI expects a minimum donation of 10% of the product's retail price and a minimum contribution.
- Our cause-related partners must agree to publish our logo and web site address with every cause-marketing initiative to better build a connection between partner's consumer base and MTI.
MTI follows the Better Business Bureau Standards for Charity Accountability, and expects any possible sponsor to also operate under guidelines of full disclosure to consumer. These guidelines require clear disclosure to the consumer (e.g. $1 from the sale of each item) on all packaging, advertising and promotional materials in clear and unambiguous terms. Your company/organization must be able to comply with this requirement.
If your company meets these initial criteria and you'd like to explore a mutually beneficial relationship with MTI, please complete and submit the Corporate Partner Proposal Form.
Although MTI is the beneficiary of proceeds through its partnerships, we have no ability to sell or distribute products for our partners. However, MTI may publically acknowledge its corporate partners and corresponding relationship. Because of our non-profit status, we cannot advertise for our partners or promote our partners' products or services (directly or indirectly) or give the perception of marketing or endorsing a product on behalf of a partner.
Logo & Licensing Marks Usage Guidelines
MTI owns the registration for the MomsTeam and MomsTEAM Institute names, logos, programs and licensed marks, as well as pending marks. Written permission is required for use of any of these licensed marks. A party that desires to use these licensed marks must execute a written contract with MTI that outlines how the licensed marks will be used; otherwise, use of the licensed marks and pending marks is not permitted.
National vs. Local Programs
MTI sometimes finds that submitted proposals are better suited for a local program rather than a national program. If your proposal may be more appropriate as a local initiative, you will be given instructions to contact the applicable programs.